EZ-ACCESS PATHWAY 3G Modular Access System – Blazing Your Pathway Home
When you need a solution that is much more permanent than a basic portable ramp for accessibility to your home, you may find that the EZ-ACCESS PATHWAY 3G Modular Access System is an outstanding choice. This modular ramp system is made in America from 100 percent sturdy aluminum for years of dependability. You’ll even find you have options in powder coatings to add a beautiful aesthetic to the outside of your home!
The Best Benefits of This Modular Ramp System
In addition to all the configurations this modular system can be arranged in, including ramps, platforms and stairs, you’ll also find other exceptional benefits including:
– Choices in handrails – You’ll have three unique handrail options for functionality and aesthetics including a standard two-line configuration and horizontal or vertical pickets for extra safety. All choices have a continuous top rail and a durable finish
– Properties of aluminum – There are benefits to an all-aluminum system like no rust or deterioration when used outdoors, surfaces that help prevent slipping and give people good traction no matter what the weather conditions are, and they are practically maintenance free! The materials these ramps are made from are environmentally friendly as well
– Ease of installation – Super easy installation gives you a great experience when setting up your new aluminum ramp system. The entire system can usually be installed in less than 30 minutes with only a few tools and implements, and that includes the handrails
– Choices of surfaces – You’ll have three choices in surface options, including perforated, solid and expanded metal to ensure your new ramp system totally meets your needs. The expanded metal system has diamond-shaped tread openings to allow traction from all angles and reduced accumulation on the surface from snow and rain. The solid surface features a protruding tread with ribs that are raised for good traction, and the perforated option lets water drain easily to keep it dryer for safety in footing. All three options give you a nice architectural addition to your home
– Does not alter your residence – With this modular access system, you’ll find that it has no effect on your home’s property value since you do not have to make any permanent structural changes like pouring concrete footers, and there is no permanent construction. The entire system is put together using simple assembly methods
– Installation is fast and easy – The EZ-ACCESS Pathway 3G installs quickly, using a minimum of tools and hardware. A 24-foot system complete with handrails can normally be completely installed and ready to use within 30 minutes, saving time and effort!
One of the best features of this system is that it can be configured in a variety of ways, so you’re sure to find the most perfect and customized fit for your home. This system also comes with a lifetime warranty, so you’re assured that you’re making a good choice.
A System that Comes Complete with a Variety of Options
Once you’ve chosen the Pathway accessibility system, you’ll find that there are several options you can add to the original setup to fulfill your specific home accessibility needs. Your optional choices include:
– Gates – To add extra safety at the place where your ramp run begins or at the top of a set of stairs
– Stairs – You can choose from stairs that measure 8 inches to 59 inches to help provide an extra access point for everyone in the family to be able to have access to the home
– Angular Platform feature – Gives you choices in the setup of your accessibility system, using less space and saving you time. You have choices of surface options and handrail options when the angular platform is used as well
– Solid landing pad – A place that gives you a landing at the bottom of your ramp, which is perfect for when your ramp ends on a soft surface, or even on grass. With this option, you will not need a concrete pad to be poured and formed
Ingenious accessibility ramp products work together to maximize the accessibility of your home and to fulfill your needs and wishes for how you want your modular ramp to look and function. Creating a fantastic looking and usable pathway is your goal. You want a system that is durable, nice looking and functional, no matter where you choose to put it.
Tools and Hardware Needed for Fast and Easy Assembly
Some of the nicest features of a modular system for home access are that its elements and parts can be reconfigured as your needs change. Nothing is installed permanently which also helps your home to retain its value. In the future if you should choose to move, your modular system can be taken apart and taken with you for extra functionality.
This system by EZ-ACCESS assembles easily with just a few tools and some basic hardware. Here’s what you’ll need to have on hand for a seamless assembly:
– Rubber mallet
– A level
– Power drill
– An allen wrench
– Tape measure
– Power wrenches which are included in the hardware that is provided with your modular system
You’ll also need a variety of sizes of sockets and drill bits, which will be listed for you in your instructions. If you wish, you can also choose the alternative of expert installation done by a professional.
Things to Keep in Mind when you Plan your New Pathway
You’ll want to keep a few important things in mind when you make plans for the best place to put your new pathway for home accessibility. Here are things to think about:
– Think about Weather Elements – You’ll want to put your ramp where it will be exposed to natural sunlight to help dry it quickly after a storm strikes. You don’t want your ramp directly under trees that lose their leaves. Doing so can create a hazard, especially in the spring and fall. Putting it underneath an awning can be smart to help keep the elements at bay
– Check Property Line Divisions – You will want your ramp to be placed within your property lines, and not so it interferes with a neighbor’s yard, driveway, sidewalk or lawn areas. It can be smart to check with the city you reside in to be sure you’re putting it completely within your land boundaries
– Choose the Best Doorway – You need to choose the best doorway entrance to your home, one that is conveniently located, preferably the one that is widest and the place that gives you the best access to your home
Once you’ve had your new EZ-ACCESS PATHWAY 3G Modular Access System installed, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much easier it is for everyone in your home to have full access. For anyone who has specialized mobility needs, this system will bring back feelings of total freedom, unrestricted access, and will help to make any home absolutely livable.